Your Sobering Center AdmissionWere you brought in by law enforcement? Here is the good news!
Most of our clients never plan on visiting us. Chances are, you did not wake up one morning and say, “I would really like to spend my night in the sobering center.” Instead, your evening likely took an unexpected turn.
Here is what you need to know:
- Your visit was free.
- You avoided being booked to jail.
- You do not have to go to court.
- You were not arrested, and you do not have a police record. Read More
- Your sobering center stay is confidential. We cannot confirm or deny your visit to anyone unless subpoenaed by the court.
- If you gave us permission to contact you, then we will follow-up. If someone other than you answers the phone, we will only leave the name of our agency if you gave us permission to do so.
- We wish you well as you move ahead in your life!
If this unexpected detour left you feeling less than great about your circumstances, you are not alone. Contact us if you have any questions. We’re here 24/7.
Would you like to provide the next person the opportunity to sober up safely and receive access to recovery support if needed?
Are you inspired to leave an anonymous testimonial of your sobering center experience?