PartnersTogether we create opportunity for client wellness
We do not and cannot do this work alone. Our community service providers deliver addiction treatment and recovery services for our program.
We link these services together using case management and peer support creating a unique system of care for each client. We are grateful to all providers that have served our clients. The following agencies are the ones we turn to on an ongoing basis:
- AIDS Foundation of Houston
- Avenue 360
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Behavioral Hospital of Bellaire
- Career and Recovery Resources, Inc.
- Cenikor Foundation
- Center for Recovery and Wellness Resources
- Cheyenne Center
- The Council on Recovery
- Cypress Creek Hospital
- Directions of Recovery
- Harmony House Inc.
- Harris County Psychiatric Center (UTHealth)
- Haven for Hope House of Houston
- Healthcare for the Homeless
- Last Chance Recovery
- Magnificat Houses
- New Hope Housing
- Open Door Mission
- Operation ID (through Main Street Ministries)
- Pathway to Recovery
- Pathway to Serenity, Inc.
- Recovery Solution Centers
- Salvation Army of Greater Houston
- Santa Maria Hostel
- Star of Hope Mission
- The Turning Point, Inc.
- Unlimited Visions Aftercare
- Way Out Women’s Center
- West Oaks Hospital
- City Council District H
- The City of Houston Mayor’s Office
- Downtown Management District
- Harris County Criminal and Specialty Courts
- Harris County Jail
- Harris County Sheriff’s Office
- Houston Fire Department – EMS
- Houston Health Department
- Houston Police Department
- Justice Forward
- Midtown Management District
- Patient Care Intervention Center
- St. Joseph’s Hospital
Site visit to new facility slated to open specializing in chronic inebriate housing.
Sergeant Steve Wick with the HPD Homeless Outreach Team.