Vision, Mission, and GoalsWhere clients reclaim their future
Universal access to recovery from substance abuse.
Houston Recovery Center provides people with substance use issues access to long term recovery.
- Provide a safe place for sobering
- Optimize utilization of the center
- Provide and sustain long term recovery resources for people with substance use disorders
- Interface and collaborate with community resources
- Advocate for policy and resources that support the need of individuals obtaining and sustaining their recovery
- Document and report performance
- Sustain programs through funding and development efforts