Vision, Mission, and GoalsWhere clients reclaim their future
Universal access to recovery from substance abuse.
Houston Recovery Center provides people with substance use issues access to long term recovery.
- Provide a safe place for sobering
- Optimize utilization of the center
- Provide and sustain long term recovery resources for people with substance use disorders
- Interface and collaborate with community resources
- Advocate for policy and resources that support the need of individuals obtaining and sustaining their recovery
- Document and report performance
- Sustain programs through funding and development efforts
Houston Recovery Center
150 North Chenevert St. Suite 100
Houston, Texas 77002
P.O. Box 1068
Houston, TX 77251