Mission, Vision, and GoalsWhere clients reclaim their future
The mission of Houston Recovery Center is to provide compassionate care to underserved individuals affected by substance use through early intervention and community care coordination to help them achieve lifelong recovery.
Universal access to recovery from substance abuse.
- Provide a safe place for sobering
- Optimize utilization of the center
- Provide and sustain long-term recovery resources for people with substance use disorders
- Interface and collaborate with community resources
- Advocate for policy and resources that support the need of individuals obtaining and sustaining their recovery
- Document and report performance
- Sustain programs through funding and development efforts